How to add a mobile Wallpaper
How to add images as your phone's wallpaper:
On an iPhone:
- Tap and hold down on the photo
- A menu will slide up - tap "Save Image"
- The photo will be saved to your Camera Roll
- Tap the Photos app
- Tap Camera Roll
- Tap a photo of your choice
- Tap the square with the arrow jumping out of it in the lower left side of the screen
- Tap the Use As Wallpaper menu option
- Use your thumb and index finger to pinch or stretch the image to fit appropriately
- Tap Set Wallpaper
On a Blackberry:
- Hold your finger on the image
- Select save image from following menu
- Image will be saved to Downloads Folder.
- Tap on downloads,
- Tap on the wallpaper or pic you want
- Swipe down the dropdown menu
- Tap use as wallpaper.