The presentation of a ticket in order to gain admission to the event stated on the ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the ticket holder of the following terms upon which The Welsh Rugby Union Limited will admit the ticket holder to the Millennium Stadium:
THE WELSH RUGBY UNION LIMITED (THE "WRU") AND ITS AUTHORISED AGENTS AND DISTRIBUTORS ALLOCATE AND ISSUE TICKETS FOR EVENTS AND RUGBY MATCHES (THE "TICKETS") AT THE MILLENNIUM STADIUM (THE "STADIUM") ONLY UPON THE TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE TICKET APPLICATION CONDITIONS (FOR MEMBER CLUBS) AND GROUND RULES ("THE TERMS") AND BY APPLYING FOR AND/OR BEING ALLOCATED OR TRANSFERRED TICKETS ALL RECIPIENTS OF A TICKET SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS. (THE TERMS ARE AVAILABLE AT WWW.WRU.CO.UK OR UPON REQUEST FROM THE WRU TICKET OFFICE). IF ANY TICKET IS ACQUIRED IN BREACH OF SUCH TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE WRU MAY REFUSE TO ADMIT SUCH TICKET HOLDER TO THE STADIUM AND MAY EJECT SUCH TICKET HOLDER FROM THE STADIUM EVEN AFTER ADMISSION. IN ADDITION THE DISTRIBUTOR TO WHOM THE TICKET IS ISSUED MAY BE LIABLE FOR SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE WRU.
1. A Ticket shall not be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied save as permitted by the Terms.
2. A Ticket can be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied to Official Licensed Operator at above face by Member Clubs, authorised by the WRU.
3. A Ticket shall not be advertised or offered for sale on the internet or elsewhere save as authorised by the WRU.
4. In order to gain admission to the Stadium a Ticket must be presented in its entirety at the specified entrance.
5. Any complaints about a reserved Ticket holder's ability to view the event shall be made to a Steward promptly prior to, or during the event. No such complaints can be accepted after the event.
6. A Ticket holder has the right to occupy a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket and the WRU reserves the right to provide an alternative seat to that specified on the Ticket.
7. This Ticket remains the property of the WRU at all times.
8. No duplicate ticket will be issued in any circumstances whatsoever.
9. No re-admission is permitted.
10. This Ticket is issued subject to the Stadium Ground Rules. The WRU and Millennium Stadium plc, the Police, its servants or agents shall be entitled to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder in reasonable circumstances. A copy of the Ground Rules is available outside the Stadium and is also available at www.millenniumstadium.com
11. If admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason no money will be refunded or compensation provided.