Please note the following when applying for roles within the Welsh Rugby Union Group:
• All applications should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified
• The email subject field must contain - name, job title i.e. J Smith - Retail Assistant
• Please ensure you have the relevant skills and experience for the post before applying
• Applications must include a CV and covering letter. There is no application form process
• Applications should be submitted in PDF format, however Word format will be accepted
• We do not accept speculative CVs, these will be deleted without being opened
• We do not accept introductions via recruitment agencies unless otherwise specified
Job Title: Level Four Mentors (Coach Education) x3
Salary: £700 per course
Contract Type: Casual
Contact: Gerry Roberts
Tel: 02920 822328 or 07725 201048
The Welsh Rugby Union Group is seeking to appoint Level Four Mentors within the Coach Education Department to provide support and advice to level four candidates.
CLICK HERE for more information and to download a full job description.
The closing date for applications has been extended to 3pm on Saturday 31 January 2015.
Applications must be made in writing. A covering letter and CV and should be sent to email@example.com
There is no application form for this vacancy.
The Welsh Rugby Union Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Further opportunities may exist on the regional club websites: