The successful candidate will manage all Match Official affairs including, but not restricted to:
- Implementing the aims and objectives of refereeing within the WRU
- The review and updating of the Union's Strategic Development Plan
- The Training, Recruitment, Appointment and Assessment of Referees
- To act as Laws Advisor to the Union
- To liaise with other Unions on related matters
- To be responsible for the departmental budget
- To assist in any other matters as determined by the WRU General Manager.
The WRU is looking for an innovative person to fill this important post, someone who will prove a strong leader and a good team player.
Salary scale will be in the region of Â£35,000-40,000 per annum.
Applications, with full rugby and business CV, should be sent to:
Mr Steve Lewis, WRU General Manager, Golate House, 101 St Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1GE.