A sell out event saw Brian Thomas entertain with a question and answer session during Neath's Player Awards night but the highlight of the event was the award winners collecting their trophies.
The winners were:
• Clubman of the Year - Mark Jones aka Brian the Bull award sponsored by Paul Cole Butchers.
• Most Improved Player of the Year - Ashleigh James award sponsored by Replay Fashion Sport
• Players Player of the Year - Nicky Downs award sponsored by RKL Plywood
• Supporters Player of the Year - Kevin Farrell award sponsored by Cash Generator Neath/Swansea
• Player of the Year - Euros Evans award sponsored by Low Cost Vans
After announcing their new coaching set-up last week Neath Rugby are now looking forward to counting down to the 2009/10 season, season tickets are on sale now and the final squad list is expected to be announced shortly.
Llandovery are aiming to make it three titles in a row in this year's Foster's National 7s being held at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on Sunday 28 August. Drovers assistant coach Simon Davies and Lee Rees assess their sides chances
A pioneering strength and conditioning programme has been delivered to more than 8000 boys and girls at hub schools throughout Wales this season, helping to develop stronger, more flexible athletes for rugby and other sports.
The Singha Premiership Rugby 7s Series returns to the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on July 22nd when all four Welsh regions go head to head. Scarlets skills coach Dai Flanagan and Blues Elite Performance Pathway Manager Richard Hodges along with current Welsh squad members were at the launch of this season's event
GB7s women left their England base to train in Wales this week. Olympic Games hopeful Rachael Burford gives WRU TV's Graeme Gillespie her thoughts on Welsh teammate Jasmine Joyce - a 'one touch wonder'
The GB7s women's squad is currently training at Wales' Centre of Excellence where assistant coach Richie Pugh tells WRU TV's Graeme Gillespie some 'tough calls' will have to be made when it comes to finalising the 12 spots for Rio's Olympic Games.