1. The PARKER PEN CHALLENGE CUP 2002/03 is a knock-out tournament - with 32 teams from eight nations.
2. Round 1 consists of the 16 seeded teams - six from England, six from France, two from Wales and one each from Scotland and Ireland - being drawn against the 16 unseeded teams.
3. They will play each other home and away on the weekends of 11/12/13 October (Leg One, unseeded teams at home) and 18/19/20 October (Leg Two, seeded teams at home). No two teams from any one country have been drawn together.
4. The 16 aggregate winners will go forward to Round 2 of the PARKER PEN CHALLENGE CUP and play home and away.
5. The 16 unsuccessful teams will combine in a separate competition run on identical lines, the PARKER PEN SHIELD.
All these matches will be played on the weekends of 6/7/8 and 13/14/15 December, with a draw taking place to determine the order of home advantage.
6. The last eight and then the last four in each competition will continue on the home and away format in the quarter-finals and semi-finals, with a draw taking place to determine the order of home advantage
7. The two finals will be staged on the last weekend in May as straight winner-takes-all contests at neutral venues. The winner of the PARKER PEN CHALLENGE CUP will automatically qualify for the Heineken Cup 2003/04 tournament.
Carmarthen Quins are holding an exhibition to commemorate club players who fought in World War I. All welcome to the clubhouse on Friday afternoon to learn more about local history, or share any family anecdotes or artifacts.
Defence coach Shaun Edwards believes Saturday's clash against England - the 'form team in world rugby' - poses a huge challenge for his side but he is confident, with Wales beginning to show the defensive qualities displayed in the last two World Cups,
Women in the Ospreys region recently completed a Level 1 coaching course and are looking forward to putting their theory into practice in clubs and schools across the region. A women only course has been organised for the Scarlets region starting next week, full details at the end of the video.