The students make seven changes from the team that started against the Irish. Tal Selley (Llanelli) comes in to the centre and Gareth Chapman (UWIC) returns from Welsh Sevens duty to replace Paul Bamsey (Aberavon), who reverts to Full Back.
Jonathan Hooper (Merthyr) starts the game at Scrum Half and Llyr Lane (Newport) reverts to the bench.
With Michael Owen's selection for the 'A' Team, Alex Davidson (Gloucester) steps in from the U'21s squad to take his place.
One injury problem, in the Back Row where skipper Paul Williams (Ebbw Vale) is ruled out after sustaining an injury in the game against Llanelli last Friday.
Mike Buckingham (Whitland) moves over to the open side and Karl Hocking (Tondu) comes in on the blind side.
If last year's game in France was anything to go by, then this game at Neath should be a cracker.
15. Paul Bamsey (Aberavon)
14. Ken Morris (University of Glam. & Caerphilly RFC).
13. John Cordelly (Open Univ. & Caerphilly RFC).
12. Tal Selly (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Llanelli RFC).
11. Gareth Chapman (UWIC)
10. Ceri Sweeney (Univ. of Glam. & Pontypridd RFC).
9. Jonathan Hooper (Univ. of Glam & Merthyr RFC)
1. David Patterson (UWIC & Newport RFC).
2. Greg Woods (UWIC & Cardiff RFC)
3. Andrew Clatworthy (Swansea Inst. & Ebbw Vale RFC)
4. Mike Powell (Univ. of Wales College Newport & Pontypool RFC).
5. Alex Davidson (Harperry College & Gloucester RFC)
6. Carl Hocking (UWIC & Tondu RFC).
7. Mike Buckingham (CCTA & Whitland RFC).
8. James Bater (Wales National School of Medicine & Swansea RFC).
16. Kevin Allen (Trinity Coll, Carmarthen & Aberavon RFC).
17. Gareth Williams (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Whitland RFC)
18. Tom Snelgrove (UWIC)
19. Gareth Bennett (Trinity Coll. Carmarthen & Narbeth RFC)
20. Phil Wheeler (Univ. of Wales Coll. Newport)
21. Llyr Lane (Neath College & Newport RFC)
22. Dafydd Lewis (Brunel Univ. & WASPS RFC).
Nearly 40 players were involved in the first Wales Under 18 training session of the season. WRU National Performance Manager Gethin Watts is excited at the potential shown by the group and expects the Regional Under 18 Championship to hone their skills even further.