The students make seven changes from the team that started against the Irish. Tal Selley (Llanelli) comes in to the centre and Gareth Chapman (UWIC) returns from Welsh Sevens duty to replace Paul Bamsey (Aberavon), who reverts to Full Back.
Jonathan Hooper (Merthyr) starts the game at Scrum Half and Llyr Lane (Newport) reverts to the bench.
With Michael Owen's selection for the 'A' Team, Alex Davidson (Gloucester) steps in from the U'21s squad to take his place.
One injury problem, in the Back Row where skipper Paul Williams (Ebbw Vale) is ruled out after sustaining an injury in the game against Llanelli last Friday.
Mike Buckingham (Whitland) moves over to the open side and Karl Hocking (Tondu) comes in on the blind side.
If last year's game in France was anything to go by, then this game at Neath should be a cracker.
15. Paul Bamsey (Aberavon)
14. Ken Morris (University of Glam. & Caerphilly RFC).
13. John Cordelly (Open Univ. & Caerphilly RFC).
12. Tal Selly (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Llanelli RFC).
11. Gareth Chapman (UWIC)
10. Ceri Sweeney (Univ. of Glam. & Pontypridd RFC).
9. Jonathan Hooper (Univ. of Glam & Merthyr RFC)
1. David Patterson (UWIC & Newport RFC).
2. Greg Woods (UWIC & Cardiff RFC)
3. Andrew Clatworthy (Swansea Inst. & Ebbw Vale RFC)
4. Mike Powell (Univ. of Wales College Newport & Pontypool RFC).
5. Alex Davidson (Harperry College & Gloucester RFC)
6. Carl Hocking (UWIC & Tondu RFC).
7. Mike Buckingham (CCTA & Whitland RFC).
8. James Bater (Wales National School of Medicine & Swansea RFC).
16. Kevin Allen (Trinity Coll, Carmarthen & Aberavon RFC).
17. Gareth Williams (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Whitland RFC)
18. Tom Snelgrove (UWIC)
19. Gareth Bennett (Trinity Coll. Carmarthen & Narbeth RFC)
20. Phil Wheeler (Univ. of Wales Coll. Newport)
21. Llyr Lane (Neath College & Newport RFC)
22. Dafydd Lewis (Brunel Univ. & WASPS RFC).
Sam Cross and Luke Treharne have been named as co-captains of the Wales Sevens side as head coach Gareth Williams names his 12-man squad to play in the first leg of the HSBC World Series in Dubai next weekend.
Bedwas head coach Steve Law and players Nicky Griffiths and Alun Rees extol the virtues of the close knit club as they prepare to host third place RGC 1404 - who are one place head of them on the Principality Premiership points table - on Saturday.
Many of the Wales squad have said Diolch (thank you) to someone who played an important part in their early playing days by nominating them to be invited to the Wales v South Africa match. One person, Gowerton Comprehensive geography teacher Mr Dean Mason was nominated by two of his former pupils, Dan Biggar and Sam Davies.
The second WRU disability rugby pilot has been delivered, this time in Caerphilly schools, culminating in a festival at the Caerphilly Centre of Sporting Excellence, Ystrad Mynach tomorrow. Plans are in place to set up a Disability Rugby Club in Newbridge to provide long-term playing opportunities.
WRU TV: Hear from inside the Wales camp as Neil Jenkins discusses this weekend's clash with South Africa and how the squad are looking to put in a strong performance to round of the 2016 Under Armour Series