The students make seven changes from the team that started against the Irish. Tal Selley (Llanelli) comes in to the centre and Gareth Chapman (UWIC) returns from Welsh Sevens duty to replace Paul Bamsey (Aberavon), who reverts to Full Back.
Jonathan Hooper (Merthyr) starts the game at Scrum Half and Llyr Lane (Newport) reverts to the bench.
With Michael Owen's selection for the 'A' Team, Alex Davidson (Gloucester) steps in from the U'21s squad to take his place.
One injury problem, in the Back Row where skipper Paul Williams (Ebbw Vale) is ruled out after sustaining an injury in the game against Llanelli last Friday.
Mike Buckingham (Whitland) moves over to the open side and Karl Hocking (Tondu) comes in on the blind side.
If last year's game in France was anything to go by, then this game at Neath should be a cracker.
15. Paul Bamsey (Aberavon)
14. Ken Morris (University of Glam. & Caerphilly RFC).
13. John Cordelly (Open Univ. & Caerphilly RFC).
12. Tal Selly (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Llanelli RFC).
11. Gareth Chapman (UWIC)
10. Ceri Sweeney (Univ. of Glam. & Pontypridd RFC).
9. Jonathan Hooper (Univ. of Glam & Merthyr RFC)
1. David Patterson (UWIC & Newport RFC).
2. Greg Woods (UWIC & Cardiff RFC)
3. Andrew Clatworthy (Swansea Inst. & Ebbw Vale RFC)
4. Mike Powell (Univ. of Wales College Newport & Pontypool RFC).
5. Alex Davidson (Harperry College & Gloucester RFC)
6. Carl Hocking (UWIC & Tondu RFC).
7. Mike Buckingham (CCTA & Whitland RFC).
8. James Bater (Wales National School of Medicine & Swansea RFC).
16. Kevin Allen (Trinity Coll, Carmarthen & Aberavon RFC).
17. Gareth Williams (Univ. of Wales Swansea & Whitland RFC)
18. Tom Snelgrove (UWIC)
19. Gareth Bennett (Trinity Coll. Carmarthen & Narbeth RFC)
20. Phil Wheeler (Univ. of Wales Coll. Newport)
21. Llyr Lane (Neath College & Newport RFC)
22. Dafydd Lewis (Brunel Univ. & WASPS RFC).
GB7s women left their England base to train in Wales this week. Olympic Games hopeful Rachael Burford gives WRU TV's Graeme Gillespie her thoughts on Welsh teammate Jasmine Joyce - a 'one touch wonder'
The GB7s women's squad is currently training at Wales' Centre of Excellence where assistant coach Richie Pugh tells WRU TV's Graeme Gillespie some 'tough calls' will have to be made when it comes to finalising the 12 spots for Rio's Olympic Games.
Wales U20's Billy McBryde is looking forward to starting his first game against New Zealand this afternoon in the World Rugby U20 Championship where his side are looking to gain revenge from last week's pool defeat to the Kiwis.