The senior regional programme begins this Saturday with trials in the Scarlets, Ospreys, Blues and Dragons regions.
The programme is as follows:
* Saturday 3rd April Trials/Training: am
* Wednesday 7th April Training: evening
* Saturday 10th April Training: am
* Wednesday 14th April Blues v Ospreys, Dragons v Scarlets: evening ko
* Saturday 17th April Training: am
* Wednesday 28th April Ospreys v Dragons, Scarlets v Blues: evening ko
* Wednesday 5th May Dragons v Blues, Scarlets v Ospreys: evening ko
For specific information regarding trials in your region please contact the appropriate team manager:
After two years in the international wilderness, Adi Taviner is hoping to make up for lost time when she takes part in her second Women's Rugby World Cup which kicks off in Paris next Friday where Wales take on hosts, France.
The WRU's Women and Girls legacy events - #TRY OUR GAME have proved popular this week with current players and newcomers to the game learning new skills and picking up tips from national squad players.
We caught up with Shona and Ellie from the Wales women team ahead of the start of the Women's Rugby World Cup in Paris next month at a recent women's training session to encourage and promote more women and girls to try their hand at rugby. #tryourgame
The Women's Rugby World Cup warm-up clash between Wales and USA proved bittersweet for centre Elen Evans. Despite being one of the star performers on the day on her 50th Test appearance, USA edged home 10-7 at Cross Keys.
Wales completed their Junior World Championship campaign with a victory over Samoa. Team manager Mark Taylor and No 8 James Benjamin reflect on a tournament which saw Wales win three games and lose two.