The senior regional programme begins this Saturday with trials in the Scarlets, Ospreys, Blues and Dragons regions.
The programme is as follows:
* Saturday 3rd April Trials/Training: am
* Wednesday 7th April Training: evening
* Saturday 10th April Training: am
* Wednesday 14th April Blues v Ospreys, Dragons v Scarlets: evening ko
* Saturday 17th April Training: am
* Wednesday 28th April Ospreys v Dragons, Scarlets v Blues: evening ko
* Wednesday 5th May Dragons v Blues, Scarlets v Ospreys: evening ko
For specific information regarding trials in your region please contact the appropriate team manager:
As the countdown continues for RWC2015, Tournament Chief Executive Debbie Jevans visited the Millennium Stadium to discuss preparations for the eight matches and reveal the positive news that 100,000 tickets for games at the home of Welsh rugby have sold in the last seven days.
Jason Harries is targeting a first win on the World Series circuit this season with Wales. The series returns to action this weekend in Dubai where Harries is part of a team hoping to build from its efforts in round one in October.
Wales skipper Jevon Groves says his side have addressed a few points from Gold Coast and aim to 'hit the ground running' in the next two rounds of the World Series, kicking off with this weekend in Dubai before heading off to South Africa next week.
Wales Sevens manager Steff Thomas is hopeful his side can build from a quarter-final spot in the opening round of the World Series in Australia when his side take part in the forthcoming double header in Dubai and South Africa.