Before each match the players and coaching team will choose a winning message from the week before to go above the entrance of the tunnel. The winner will have their message installed above the tunnel entrance for that fixture and the knowledge they are sending the squad into the game on their words.
The winner will also recieve a pair of tickets to that match and will have the chance to visit the tunnel before the game to see their message in place.
Entries for the Wales v South Africa fixture must be sent by 11.59pm Thursday 7th November 2013.
The winner will be informed on by 12am Friday 8th November 2013.
Here some of the entries we've had so far
Terms & Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions governing the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by them.
- The promoter of the competition is The Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the "WRU") whose registered office is at Millennium Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff CF10 1NS.
- This competition is open to Twitter users aged 16 and over and resident in the UK only. To enter the competition, entrants must have access to a computer, the internet and have a Twitter account. No employees of the WRU or their relatives, representatives or agents may enter the competition. Only one Tweet per person and per Twitter account is permitted in order to enter the competition. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- To enter the competition to win the chance to have your Tweet displayed above the entrance to the players' tunnel during the Dove Men's Series rugby union match between Wales and South Africa on Saturday 9 November 2013 and two complimentary tickets to the match, tweet a message in support of Wales to @welshrugbyunion.
- The competition will run from 5pm on Friday 1 November 2013 until 11.59pm on Thursday 7 November 2013. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted. The WRU accepts no liability for entries not received on time or in full including any entries damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and the winner will be selected based on the content and quality of their Tweet. The judges' decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter Direct Message to the Twitter account used to enter the competition by 12pm on Friday 8 November 2013. In order to claim the prize winners must provide the WRU with their full name and contact details by 11.59pm of Friday 8 November 2013. The WRU reserves the right to withdraw the prize or offer the prize to the second best entry if the winner's details are not received by then. Tickets will be available for collection by the winner at the Millennium Stadium prior to kick off on 9 November 2013. Proof of identification may be required.
- Details of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to WRU Competitions, Millennium Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS giving the name of the competition.
- If you are a winner you must be able to attend the Millennium Stadium on Saturday 9 November 2013 for the Wales v South Africa rugby union match. Tickets cannot be exchanged for tickets for any other Wales rugby union match. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The prize does not include the cost of travel to the Millennium Stadium, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by the winner.
- All entrants agree that if they are the winner of the prize they will take part in any promotional activity reasonably requested by the WRU and consent to the use of their name and country being supplied to other entrants in accordance with paragraph 9.
- Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- Ticket winners under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket.
- The WRU reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time. The WRU shall have no liability (other than for death or personal negligence caused by negligence or other liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct or indirect, caused to entrants in connection with the competition or the prize.
- Copyright in any content, including images, uploaded by entrants in respect of the competition remains with the respective entrant. By uploading any content onto our website you grant to the WRU, its affiliates and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the content in any of its publications, websites and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
- Entries that contain any content which the WRU, at its absolute discretion, deems offensive or unsuitable will not be valid. Entries must be original and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- In order to participate in the competition entrants must adhere to the Twitter Rules. Twitter accepts no responsibility for the running of the competition or selection of the winners
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive discretion to decide any dispute arising under them.