Just 80 minutes of action stands between England and a first Grand Slam since 2003 - and Rob Howley's men of course!
Stuart Lancaster's men arrive at the Millennium Stadium for tomorrow's showdown against Wales searching for their second RBS 6 Nations championship in three years but defending Grand Slam champions Wales are aiming to lift the roof off with their own second championship in consecutive seasons.
Whatever happens, we are following the action every step of the way right here. By logging on to www.wru.co.uk/live just before kick-off at 5pm, you can follow every scrum, lineout, pass and try.
HOW THE TILE WILL BE WON
* If England win at the Millennium Stadium, they will take the title and the Grand Slam
* If the match is drawn, England will win the title but not the Grand Slam
* If Wales win by eight points or more, they retain the Six Nations title
* If Wales win by six points or less, England will win the title
* If Wales win by seven points, they will retain the title on account of scoring more tries over the tournament
* However, if England score two more tries than Wales in Cardiff the title will be shared
* If Wales win by seven and England somehow score three more tries than Wales, they will win the tile
As the countdown continues for RWC2015, Tournament Chief Executive Debbie Jevans visited the Millennium Stadium to discuss preparations for the eight matches and reveal the positive news that 100,000 tickets for games at the home of Welsh rugby have sold in the last seven days.
Jason Harries is targeting a first win on the World Series circuit this season with Wales. The series returns to action this weekend in Dubai where Harries is part of a team hoping to build from its efforts in round one in October.
Wales skipper Jevon Groves says his side have addressed a few points from Gold Coast and aim to 'hit the ground running' in the next two rounds of the World Series, kicking off with this weekend in Dubai before heading off to South Africa next week.
Wales Sevens manager Steff Thomas is hopeful his side can build from a quarter-final spot in the opening round of the World Series in Australia when his side take part in the forthcoming double header in Dubai and South Africa.