2. Entry form to be returned by Friday 5th September.
3. Squads of up to 18 players may register.
4. Players must be registered to that Club to be eligible to take part.
5. Normal age grade rules apply i.e. for seniors, players must be 17 as of 1st September 2008 with approved dispensation to play senior rugby. Players with dispensation may not play in the front five.
6. The Laws of the Game apply with age grade variations and the following modifications:
a. Each team must have no more than 10 players on the playing area consisting of 5 forwards and 5 backs.
b. A team may nominate and play up to 5 replacements per game.
c. If a player is substituted that player may not return and play in that match except as a blood replacement.
d. All matches will be 10 minutes each way plus lost time with 2 minutes for half time.
e. No extra time will be played except in the final.
f. In extra time teams will change ends every 10 minutes with a 2 minute interval. The team that scores points first is declared the winner.
g. Conversions will be drop kicks in line with where the try is scored.
h. Temporary suspension will last for 2 minutes.
i. Restarts will be taken by the team that scored.
Please return application form to Nicola Smith, WRU, Millennium Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS or email to email@example.com