1. These are the terms and conditions governing the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by them.
2. The promoter of the competition is The Welsh Rugby Union Limited (the "WRU") whose registered office is at Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff CF10 1NS.
3. This competition is open to all ages, and resident in the UK only. Entrants must have access to a computer, the internet and hold a Twitter or Instagram account. No employees of the WRU or their relatives, representatives or agents may enter the competition. Only one entry per person (one Tweet per Twitter account holder) is permitted.
4. To enter the competition to win the chance of a pair of JDV tickets entrants must take a photo of themselves with the JDV shield. Then using the hashtag #JDV submit their entry via either twitter or Instagram. Only entries with #JDV quoted will be considered as an entry. Winners will be contacted via direct message if successful.
5. The competition will run in various locations across Wales from December 2016 - April 2017. The WRU accepts no liability for entries not received on time or in full including any entries damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and the winner will be selected based on creativity. The judges' decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into. 1 winner will be selected from the entries from each of the locations the shield goes to.
7. The winner will be notified via Twitter or Instagram Direct Message to the Twitter/ Instagram account used to enter the competition by within a week of the date of the event. In order to claim the prize winners must provide the WRU with their full name and contact details within a week of being notified. The WRU reserves the right to withdraw the prize or offer the prize to the second best entry if the winner's details are not received by then. Tickets will be posted to the address given. Proof of identification may be required.
8. Details of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to WRU Competitions, Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS giving the name of the competition.
9. If you are a winner you must be able to attend Principality Stadium on Saturday 15th April 2017. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The prize does not include the cost of travel to Principality Stadium, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by the winner.
10. All entrants agree that if they are the winner of the prize they will take part in any promotional activity reasonably requested by the WRU and consent to the use of their name and country being supplied to other entrants in accordance with paragraph 8.
11. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
12. Ticket winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket.
13. The WRU reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time. The WRU shall have no liability (other than for death or personal negligence caused by negligence or other liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct or indirect, caused to entrants in connection with the competition or the prize.
14. Copyright in any content, including images, uploaded by entrants in respect of the competition remains with the respective entrant. By uploading any content onto our website you grant to the WRU, its affiliates and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the content in any of its publications, websites and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
15. Entries that contain any content which the WRU, at its absolute discretion, deems offensive or unsuitable will not be valid. Entries must be original and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
17. In order to participate in the competition entrants must adhere to the Twitter Rules. Twitter accepts no responsibility for the running of the competition or the selection of the winners.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive discretion to decide any dispute arising under them.